Thursday, September 25, 2014

Project Life catch up

It's been a while since I've done any project life. I usually like to do challenges with Miss Dove, and that gets the juices flowing - but we haven't done them for a bit which means I haven't done much PL at all!
In July we went on this amazing holiday and I wanted to PL our adventures, but haven't had time until now. So I fired up Photoshop, got all my gear out, photos ready and went to town!!

I have three pages to show you this time...but beware! There will be more! While I am having a break from uni I'm going to go nuts and get my creative on... and PL will be part of that. Hopefully by the end I should have done our entire trip.

 photo Darwinroadtrip_zpsa7795a15.jpg

 photo Darwinroadtrip2_zpsd2664b91.jpg

 photo bittersprings_zps5fa52112.jpg

No comments: