Monday, November 30, 2015

A special Advent activity for me.

A few days ago I was chatting with my friend Car from over at Carrose Creations and she was telling me that she was going to do some Christmas colouring in. A few days before this discussion I saw a lovely Christmas themed adult colouring-in book and wanted it badly, but felt a bit silly getting it. While chatting with Car I remembered this book and decided that I would get it. And do you think I could find it??? NO sold out!! Thankfully I have THE most amazing husband who rang around different stores, and found one and put it on hold, then drove down to pick it up for me. He's a keeper I tell you!!


So here we have my new colouring book and some new textas I bought myself for the occasion. I'm going to get my zen thing happening and colour while I prepare for Christmas. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: