Friday, September 18, 2015

A bit of this, a bit of that.

Since my last blog post, one more child has come down with the flu - giving me lots more time to craft.... said no one ever!

But... in the midst of temperature taking, brow cooling, medicine measuring and threatening with death if they did not swallow the nasty stuff, I managed to get some more PL pages done.


 


Then during the wee-hours of the morning, I got a text from a lovely friend of mine from our church announcing the somewhat early arrival of their little boy. I had been thinking about what I wanted to make as a gift, and thought I had a few more weeks to plan and prepare. This kid was in a hurry! So yesterday I pulled out some gorgeous Malibu Sock Monkey fat quarters and began chopping and sewing. 


By the end of the day, I had a gorgeous quilt top!


The quilt top will be up for viewing when I have quilted it. I'm hoping that won't be too long away.

No comments: