Saturday, December 6, 2014

Is today over yet? (Advent Blog Along # 6)

It has been an absolutely insane day! Productive... but insane.

First of all we hit the shops where we finished our Christmas shopping and ran some errands for... oh I don't know..... 4 hours.
We bought some locally grown cherries on the side of the road - the best cherries EVER. So it made up for spending most of the day running around at top speed trying to get everything done. I did manage to nip into Spotlight and get some needles to sew in the ends of the scarf. 

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to work out a hair style for my littlest munchkin for her flowergirl debut next weekend.


We had bought her a lovely handmade headband today from a local seller. I fiddled and curled with her tresses and finally came up with something I was happy with. She absolutely LOVED it. She spent the rest of the evening flinging her curls around. She normally has dead straight hair, so it was a bit of a novelty.


And now as I am wrapping up this post... I am just about to pick up my crochet and try get a few rounds done before I collapse into bed. Hopefully tomorrow I have something a bit more crafty to show you. 

No comments: