Friday, December 5, 2014

Keeping it real (Advent Blog Along #5) (Handmade Christmas)


You may have noticed that my list has shrunk somewhat. That is because I have either:
a) Decided to do something else for that person or b) am being somewhat realistic that Christmas is in 20 sleeps. My calendar is bulging with things that are on and activities to do with the kids. And that's ok with me. I can defer my table runner until next year. Perhaps I will work on it in the New Year instead of waiting until Christmas is upon us. Or maybe I will start working towards Christmas in July like I usually do instead of leaving it to the last month or two like I have this year. Whatever I decide and whatever I do, I'm not going to stress. I'm going to enjoy the ride and make sure my darlings enjoy it too. It's not important to have a table runner... it's important to sit at the kindy table with my kids and create Christmas masterpieces with them.

So today as part of Christmas crafting and preparing... I am keeping it real!


No comments: