Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 is almost here!

I've already put in my project lists for 2010, but you may have noticed I have a counter of how much I spend on fabric. This year, I have said I am planning to use my fabric stash and scraps and save as much money as I can - to help pay off the swimming pool we recently purchased for my boy's therapy.

So.....

Will be interesting to see what I can do with what I have - and how little I can get away with spending.

I will be forking out for some fabric for 3 quilts - 1 is for my Milly and the other 2 are dear friends who are having babys. But hopefully that will be it.
MIL gave me a Spotlight gift card for Christmas - :) this will help! I also have a $25 gift voucher that I won recently for a quilting store - :) So far all is looking good!! I'll have to keep an eye out on fabric give aways on people's blogs as well!

I'm looking forward to the challenge of penny pinching in 2010!

So here is to a creative, crafty year filled with lots of finished projects and inspiration!

No comments: