Sunday, July 12, 2015

Recent buys

I've been in a kind of crafting funk lately. I came back from my uni intensive with a fried brain and a severe depletion of creativity and a desire to create. I've been wandering from project to project and not really settling on anything. So when I can't create... I'll buy instead. Hehe!


I've been crocheting for a while now.... and I thought it was high time to invest in place markers. I've been using coloured yarn and safety pins for a while. These are so cute and I love the colours!


I have been invited to a baby shower next weekend - and unfortunately I am unable to attend. I wanted to give my gift to the Mum-to-be this Sunday at Church. There is nothing like a deadline to force me to sit down and focus! Spotlight had a good sale on fabric - so I bought enough for two sets of spit cloths and two sets of change mats. 



No comments: