Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm a bit late this year....

Usually by the end of June I'm starting to think Christmas. This year I am more focused on our big holiday. Last week I was pondering what I will do this year. I swore at the start of the year that I was making absolutely NOTHING for anyone this year. Only for me - not because I'm selfish, but because I am not getting around to making things for myself and my project list never decreases. I began to think about Christmas crafts I could do for myself. 

Then I remembered my Christmas present from Esther and I pulled it out. My Christmas projects for this year will be to make gorgeous mug rugs, table runners and other fabric decorative pieces for my own home. 


When I get home... I am definitely getting started on preparing for Christmas!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Yay, I was thinking about last years Christmas swap this week for some reason...