Friday, June 20, 2014

Viruses and fevers and hives - Oh my!

For the last 10 days I've been dealing with a nasty virus that first hit my boy and now my little girl has it. I've not had much time or inspiration to do much inbetween being the nurse. If I sit down to begin something, a weak croaky voice from a bedroom will call out "Muuuum! I feel terrible!" "Muuuuuum, my throat is really sore. There was much bath running to soothe itchy hives and swellings and to lower very high temperatures. There was much waiting on hand and foot and trying to keep the invalids amused yet quiet. But inbetween all that I managed to pick up my quilting.


I'm amazed with how much I have accomplished on the quilt these last 10 days. I think I have reached the halfway mark. Not bad for a queen size quilt!! Maybe I will finish it before winter is over and it will get some use? 



2 comments:

~*PaKaHaJa*~ said...

Hey hey... I've just spend the past hour reading through your blog... Some BEAUTIFUL creations there.. You are sooo clever, I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE the ripple blanket - GORGEOUS!!!!
Hope you're all feeling better soon. xoxoxo <3 <3

Skipper said...

Aww thanks!