Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WIP Wednesday - slow progress.



It doesn't look like I've done much does it? That's because I haven't. I've been plodding away at another project which I cannot reveal just yet. Soon.. but not yet. I did however cut up lots more hexagon cards and basted a heap of hexies onto them ready to attach - during a uni lecture. May as well make the most of the three hours - and not just sit there twiddling my thumbs. By next week this will have grown a whole heap more. 

What have you been up to this week? Don't forget to join Little White Dove and the Aussie version of WIP Wednesday. 

Little White Dove

3 comments:

VickiLorraine said...

We will keep you to that promise ;)

AJ said...

I love hexies! Yours are looking fab!

Little White Dove said...

Just keep hexieing, just keep hexieing... looking good!