Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend that was

I can't believe I am staring Monday in the face once more. *sigh* And this is the Monday that I have to see the dentist after hiding from him for so long. The weekend gone was lovely though. We spent a lot of time in the pool, splashing and playing with the kidlets and just enjoying each other and the cool spot we found in the heat. 
Then when inside I carried on with chopping up my Butterfly Fling fabric.

A little of this....

...turned into a whole lot of that...


Then when I couldn't cut up anymore, I lay on the floor with my Kindle and plodded away at my reading goal.



I also did some other sewing, which I will show you the finished product tomorrow. Can't show you everything at once now or else what would I blog about?

It was a wonderful weekend that was. Next weekend we will get a reprieve from the heat, so there will be a lot of time spent inside and hopefully rattling around in my craft room!

No comments: