Sunday, May 19, 2013

Caramel Mudcake

I have this friend - and this friend LOVES caramel mudcake. It's not the woolies brand he loves - it has to be the made from scratch 4 hour process cake. His wife and I made the mistake of making him one 12 years ago for his birthday and we both vowed NEVER AGAIN! This friend has been asking for one ever since. This year I relented. It's like childbirth - one forgets the agonies of making this caramel mudcake. Needless to say, he was absolutely thrilled with it and that made it worth it.

I forgot to take a photo of it until it had been cut into, so I quickly snapped this one (hence the dodge factor) Here it is: Caramel mudcake, covered in white chocolate ganache (which I had to pour while still warm because I had run out of time - so it doesn't look very ganache like)

 photo null_zpscf27fd2b.jpg

1 comment:

LittleWhiteDove said...

NOMS. Email me the recipe? Love you long time ;)