Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's been a while since I've blogged...

But I have been fairly busy starting many many projects! I've started cutting up fabric for the Lone Star quilt. I have sitting on my desk charm squares for a weighted blanket. I have been crocheting up a storm, not only working on EJ's blanket for the toy room, but teaching others to crochet too. I have bought fabric for the Spotlight Block of the week which I need to catch up on too. I've joined a quilting bee with some of my friends - My block is up first so I don't have much to do with that just yet. I've got lots and lots of started projects - but just no finishes. I also haven't had many exciting things to show you either so I just haven't blogged.

But here we have - a finish! Shower Jellies!! A present for my Sister in Law. (She LOVES handmade) and so I made her these cute little jellies which act as a soap - but are not soap! They smell absolutely beautiful and they work really good. I think I might make some up for myself!!

 photo E69FBF35-B758-4615-9678-BC1959AF8ED1-1427-0000030BB281E720_zps28281dba.jpg


No comments: