Wednesday, January 2, 2013

13 in 13

Linking up with Little White Dove

This year I am going to do a few different challenges. I'm not going to participate in OPM this year. I feel like I want to do different things and explore different ways of being creative. One of the challenges I was offered was the 13 in 13.

13 books in 2013.

I love to read. I always have. But lately I haven't had time to read and what a shame that is!! So. I'm going to sign up for the challenge and at the end of the month will talk about what I have read. Beware, my reading won't be all fluff - I have two ASD children that I need to learn how to raise and be a better advocate and parent for. So far my book pile looks a little something like this:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I'm excited though. It will be good to read about what others are reading and it gives me a good chance to find some new material to read. It's been a long time since I've read fiction or anything fun like that, so I'm a bit in the dark about what books are out there and what authors are good etc. Then I can get into my local library with some knowledge of what to look for!

Sound like fun? LWD is welcoming all to join her. AND if you join before the 15th, you are in the running for a Book Depository voucher. Awesome of awesomeness!!