Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Peace!

Today's creativity is a little different but in no way less fun! My son, the middle child as ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) as you may know and we are often making things for him to help him cope and function in our world. My son is a visual learner, so we often have signs and posters up all over the house to teach him or remind him of things. He has a morning routine, and afternoon routine posters up, to keep him on task and remind him of what he needs to get done. 

Today I worked on a different kind of poster. This one is about behaviours in the home. I saw this idea on Pinterest and I decided to adapt it and make it our own. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I got out my textas and began to write and draw and had a grand old time! I think this will not only suit my son, but my other two children too. That way they can't use the excuse "I forgot!" It's there in black, purple, red, green, yellow and blue!!


No comments: