Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Blog Along - 7th December

After a bad night of insomnia, I decided to put aside the sewing machine. In my dreary and sleepy state I would really botch something up, and I didn't feel in the mood for that. So I cast aside my quilting for an apron and whipped up some Christmas presents of a different variety.

Cranberry and white choc chip cookies:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Cinnamon Toffees

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I also spent most of the afternoon covered in craft glue.... and I am not going to tell you why just yet, but I can tell you it has something to do with the Pringle containers. :)

Over all, after less than 3 hours sleep, I had a very productive day and didn't burn the house down. And to top off my day, I found out that I am one of the winners for November's OPM! I am thrilled. Yay for me!