Ahhh it's an overcast and wet Wednesday!! I'm just about to shoot out to make some sorbet for a little boy with leukaemia - who has ulcers all over his mouth, poor darling. Then I'm coming back home ready and raring to do a few things.
1. Make some butter in the Thermomix.
2. Continue knitting Milly's Scarf
3. Continue working on applique shapes
4. Learn to cast off - and cast off that practice piece.
5. Choose a tutorial and start work on EJ's beanie
6. Digi scrap another baby page for Mop's album
It looks like a lot to acheive, but really most of it is plodding along. :) What are you doing today?