Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 - The year of balance.

I always set New Year's resolutions, because I am a believer in that we should have goals and dreams to work towards. No one has arrived at that perfect place of being absolutely amazing in and at everything.

Photobucket

So 2011 will be about balance for me. Balance in all areas of my life - for example, study, spiritual input, exercise etc. But I am taking it a step further in my creativity. I tend to focus on one project at a time, or work on one skill every day until I am sick of it. 2011 I'm going to try and work on my many creative skills and projects - and focus on one skill a day. This will give me the opportunity to work on and perfect the areas I enjoy being creative in.

I know I can't be rigid and inflexible because when it comes to deadlines to having projects finished, I may need to focus on that for a bit, but I want to as much as I possibly can be balanced in my creativity and give equal time and energy to each one.

I can't wait to see how things pan out at the end of the year, and how many projects I have been able to work on and finish. :)

No comments: