Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have a horrible addiction...

Horrible addiction. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

No not drugs.
Not grog.

Yes. Creative blogs.
And my poison of choice is home decorating blogs.

Since DH and I made the decision to do a bit of home decorating very soon, I've been looking at home decorating blogs. I'm getting so inspired, I have been jotting down notes of all the things I want to do. Repurposing old furniture - now my furniture is getting the critical eye and I can see it start to tremble as I say - "I'm totally going to change you!!!"
For the last 5 days I've been reading and reading and getting more and more excited and inspired about what is possible. What I can acheive on such a low budget!! Op-shops... look out. Skipper's on her way!!!

So keep your eyes peeled, because coming soon will be Creative Expressions in my home decorating.

No comments: