Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Checking in....

I have been busy but unfortunately not alot of creative stuff. I've been preparing for Mum's 50th birthday party that my brothers and I are throwing for her. DH and I are also putting in a swimming pool ourselves, which is taking up alot of time and evenings where I normally would be creating. :)

I have done some stuff....
I'm making my niece a quilted appliqued pillow for her birthday. So on Monday I attatched the fusible web and cut out the applique shapes and then stuck them on the pillow case. It looks quite cute! I've put it away for now, and hope to get started on my other SIL's birthday present today. As soon as the last of the fabric I ordered arrives, I need to get into gear and get two baby quilts made. I have 8 weeks until I am due to leave to deliver these quilts in person!! :) I'll have to be very productive!!

So that's where I am at. And no I haven't dropped off the end of the planet. Still here.. just busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.