I'm sorry... I'm still reeling from the fact that it's the 17th day of December. 17th of December. Where did THAT month go?? Probably whizzed by because I've been super productive.
So... today I don't have any pictures but I have been very productive I promise. I'll upload the photos tomorrow.
1. Baked my annual gingerbread - a specialty of my Little Nan's (Great Grandmother) and I continue it on in her honor.
2. Baked more White Chocolate and Cranberry shortbread.
3. Finished binding the wall hanging - I now am attatching tabs for hanging, and will go down to Bunnings tomorrow for some Dowel.
4. Whipped up a pillow case shopping bag.
5. Made up an apron out of a pillow case.
So a very productive day all around. :)
Now I need to get on with these tabs, because tomorrow morning I am going to abandon the sewing machine and catch up on some much needed housework!