Thursday, August 27, 2009

In honor of spring....

.....I decided to make something for summer!!!

Our cheap and nasty vinyl pool/beach/swimming bag gave up and is all feral and broken. So I decided to put the fabric I bought a few weeks ago to good use and made a new one. This bag is HUGE. It will fit all our towels, sunscreen, the odd floatie and it even has a little pocket inside to store our keys and phones.

Photobucket

I had some fabric left over, and I liked it so much that I made myself a new tote-bag..

Photobucket

I've also finished the quilt top for my brother's baby - but I'll take picks of that when I've quilted it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this fabric, bought some myself not so long ago....also in blue :)

A fabulous bag, looks very beachy and practical!!

Daphadills said...

All your bags are awesome...where can i buy me some of your lovely things ;-P