Monday, February 23, 2009

Call me the bag lady...

I have a small problem. I love making bags.

This bag I made for my SIL - and inside is a matching shopping bag. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I plan to make DH a very masculine looking shopping bag, since plastic bags are now sooooo 20th century... :)

I have started a fluffy raggy quilt for my cousin in law. I noticed when I was having a girls night out with her and my other cousin in law that she had "gained a little weight" - I kept my suspicions to myself. But she told us an hour later that she is expecting her very first. I am SOOOOO excited! She is such a dear cousin... even though she isn't MY cousin so to speak, and I really wanted to make something for her to celebrate. So I have green and yellow flannelette pastels, and I am in the process of sewing it all together. :)

I am totally loving the sewing machine Mum gave me. It's absolutely awesome. It sews so well, it is easy to use (once you read the manual! LOL) and I am just so thrilled with it. :)

No comments: