Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have nothing to show you!!

Allo!!!

I'm sorry to say, that I have nothing to show you. I have been working so faithfully on a few projects but have nothing finished to show.

So what have I been doing??

I have been basting a gazillion circles on my son's quilt top. I would like to have them all basted on ready for when we go on our big driving holiday at Easter time. I want to work on it while we drive and while I have a quiet moment while holidaying!

I have also made a start on Mop's quilt. I have taught myself embroidery and I'm just finishing up another picture which I'll sew on her quilt later. Once I have finished that, I am going to start cutting some fabric up - because I plan to hand sew the top. :) I want all that cut up by Easter time too so I can take that with me, just in case I get sick of circles!

I just made myself another one of those shopping bags. This time I got it right!! WOOT!! It looks really nice and it's in my handbag, ready to whip out when I make a purchase.

So I haven't been idle... just working on massive projects. When my embroidery piece is done, I'll take piccies and show. :)

No comments: