Sunday, December 14, 2008

2 more pages and a kaffuffle.

First of all - one of the projects I was working on for SIL and DB for their Christmas present didn't work for some strange reason. The paper all warped and went horrible - and not fixable. So I quickly had to think of something that I could whip up in 2 weeks that is nice.

After some inspiration from a friend, I am going to make a table cloth and some placemats made from christmas fabric. That is the only thing I can think of making at this late stage.

I'm almost done with the Christmas presents which is good!

I worked on 2 more pages for Mop's ABC's. I'm pretty happy with these. I love how different each quarter is. I love the embelishments I am using and the different techniques I have been learning and applying.

Here they are:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: