Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fresh produce

Not technically a craft and not technically creative - but look!! My first tomatoes from my veggie garden!!!

Photobucket

It may seem that I haven't done anything lately - but I have come to a stand-still. I am STILL waiting for that blasted interfacing to arrive. Apparently there is a shortage with the suppliers, so I have to sit tight and wait. So I can't sew my nappy bag, my niece's apron or bag because I NEED that interfacing.

That's ok, I've been working on the quilt, I am almost done which is cool. But I am really worried about the binding. I can't work out how to do it! I am trying to read tutorials and watch You-tube tutorials, but I don't understand how it works. I will keep trying though. I need to finish this quilt.

I recently joined the Beginner Quilters on EB, so I will be hopefully learning lots from them.

I hope to finish hand quilting this baby in a day or two.

I'm going on a holiday in two weeks, and I have saved all my digi-scrapping for then. I'll do it in the car while we are driving in the middle of nowhere! I'm off to the Red Center! WOOT!! Can't wait! When I come back, I should have quite a few pages to show off! (hopefully)

No comments: