Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I used to do WIP Wednesdays as part of an event a friend used to run on her blog. Well she stopped running it... so I stopped posting. I missed the opportunity to post regularly what I was doing and incomplete projects and their progress. Well I have decided to pick it up again - and just do it on my own.

A few weeks ago, the quilters in my craft group I go to on a Thursday organised a quilt along. Apple Cores. I have seen this on Pinterest (just the pictures) and always wanted to do one. Well... keeping in line with my word for 2016.... I joined in.



This is the first 4 of MANY that I will be doing over the year. I will keep you posted of my work in process.

I'm also plodding along on my cross stitch. I'm about 1/3 of the way through it, which is pretty good. I am enjoying doing this after picking it up again after so many years. It's a lovely time to watch a movie and chill in my arm chair just before the chaos of after-school routine hits.


No comments: