Sunday, December 6, 2015

Advent Blog Along #6

What I am creating:
Today... absolutely nothing!!! It was a day to be with family and friends.

What I am doing:
Today we went to church, and then afterwards had a BBQ at a friend's to celebrate their little boy being dedicated (christened for those who aren't familiar with the term). It was another hot day, so we made use of our pool.
Our Advent activity today was to wrap the gifts the kids bought each other. These were the first presents under the tree. I suppose I better hop to it and wrap the kid's presents!


This ends a lovely relaxing weekend, bracing ourselves for the last few days of school and the chaos that it involves. Next weekend we are heading out camping so we will be preparing for that as well.

What I am listening to:


No comments: