Sunday, December 27, 2015

Advent Blog Along #24 & 25 (Final)

Woops! I was so flat out Christmas Eve and Christmas Day , I didn't even get time to sit at my pc and write out a blog post! But now the big day is over, and I am left smiling because of what a beautiful day it was.

Here is a snap shot of our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day:


(our table setting)

Christmas Eve was a busy day with preparations and visiting the inlaws for a quick lunch. That evening, we headed for Church. Hubby sang a beautiful song as part of a duet and it was a really lovely service.

After church we did a quick run in the neighbourhood and checked out some lights.


On Christmas Day our lovely friends and my brother arrived to share the day with us.



  We produced a big feast!

My yummy strawberry and white chocolate trifle.

We enjoyed lovely gifts - this is a sampler of our highlights.

Ready to open their stockings, Christmas Eve.

I got my very own iPad!



Milly and EJ were stoked with their Frozen and Star Wars quilt covers

Mop was happy with her gift - and subsequently has done half of the projects already!


Daz got his own tablet too!


We all had a wonderful day. I am now on a new level of exhausted from hosting three meals and I am ready to rest for a few days to recover. 

No comments: