Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Advent Blog Along #12,13,14 & 15

What I am doing:
Hello! I'm hooooome! We had a lovely time chilling at a beach-side location. I coped very well with the gorgeous weather and playing with the kids. We arrived yesterday afternoon and since then I have been doing washing and unpacking.  My brother popped in with his girls for lunch which was lovely. I did manage to squeeze in some time to do an Advent Activity with the kids today.

Why is it so hard to catch all three with their eyes open and looking at me?? *sigh*




Rocky road with a twist... this has mars bar in it! YUMM!


And of course baking with kids is not complete until they are licking the bowls and spoons.


One of the finished products of today's efforts. Cranberry and white chocolate short bread.




What I am creating:

Today has been so flat out I haven't had a chance to do much creative, apart from playing with lettering on my envelopes.






What I am listening to:



No comments: