Monday, July 6, 2015

That was intense!

Last week I had to go to an intensive at uni. For those who haven't had the utmost joy of experiencing one of these ( my sarcasm is dripping!)... I will explain.

In a nutshell it is one entire semesters lectures, crammed into 5 days. Talk about brain drain! So I would get up at the crack of dawn to get to uni on time, and wouldn't get home until the evening. I was so tired at the end of each day that all I could manage was to flop onto the couch and watch mindless stuff on TV until I fell asleep. I looked longingly at my crochet, but knew that if I attempted it, I would muff it in a big way.

So today will be the first day that my brain has been in working order since that intensive and I will be able to pick up my hook and yarn once more! I am excited!

Before I had that week, I decided to use up some of the lemons from our tree and make some curd.


Can't wait to tuck into this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The curd looks great! I should make some from our lemons. Yum!