Thursday, October 16, 2014

Merry Christmas Ms B (Handmade Christmas 2014)

I always like to give something special and unique to the kid's teachers. I feel like they have been part of the child raising team and I like to appreciate them and spoil them just a little at Christmas time. The teachers who look after my ASD kids can NEVER be loved on or spoiled enough! 

Anyway... I have finished a scarf for Ms B (Milly's teacher). This was not the original plan - I wanted to make a beautiful ruffly scarf but it turns out that I didn't order enough yarn. Note to self - don't go by how many grams, go by how many yards it recommends on the pattern. STUPID me!!


I quickly frogged the last scarf and began work on another - and I was really pleased with how it turned out. It's simple, pretty and I think it suits the recipient perfectly. So that's one person ticked off my Handmade Christmas list! 




No comments: