Sunday, January 5, 2014

You can't stop progress {reports}!

We just returned from a week long camping trip at our usual spot. I had just finished Lalaloopsy and found myself at a loss of what to do next. I had no projects lined up that were small enough to pack in a bag and take along to pull out when my hands felt idle.

There was definitely a plus side to having smashed up toes - I had plenty of time to look around for some projects to do. I stuck my head in my yarn hamper for what I had and found some gorgeous cotton I had purchased a few months ago. Remember these?

So I printed up a pattern for a shrug for the girls and shoved it in my tote bag, ready for the holiday. I picked it up a few times - and frogged it once because I misread the pattern - and this is what we have so far. I would say almost half way done.  LOVING the colours!

No comments: