About 8 years ago I made our very first wreath. It wasn't amazing but I loved it. I cut up a swag I found in an op shop and tied it around an old wire coat hanger. I glued some pretties and ribbon on it and hung some bells at the bottom of it. It was an inexpensive project and looked pretty good for what it was. Fast foward to last year - it was tired looking and the bells had rusted. So I decided to make a new one this year. I bought a marked down HUMUNGOUS "naked" wreath from the post Christmas sales last year at BigW. It cost me very little. I bought a big box of baubles, some ribbon and fired up my brand new glue gun (which I will show you later) and went at it!
This is the finished result, which now hangs very very proudly on my front door.
6 more sleeps until Advent Blog Along!! :)