Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Experiment

I am an avid Pinterest fan. I love to be inspired what other people are doing all over the world. I love to experiment or have a go at one of the pins every now and then. I repinned a pin from THIS WEBSITE which said you can regrow spring onions from the otherwise wasted base. I had a crack at it.

 photo null_zps6541000b.jpg

This is 5 days after I popped them in this small pot. I'm pretty impressed!! :) I don't think I will be buying many spring onions anymore!

1 comment:

Wendyb said...

It works too if you just pop them in a bit of water on the windowsill.....you just have to make sure the water only touches the roots and not the base of the bulb otherwise it rots...we've been doing this for a while now.....fabulous! You can also do it with lots of other things that come complete with roots! worth the try!
xo sugary hugs
Wendy :O)