Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Advent Blog Along # 4 - She's making a list, checking it twice.

Today I went out and finished my Christmas shopping. YAY ME! Now it's the final bit, which is the handmade components. I must admit I scaled right back with handmade stuff this year because I just don't have the time.

So here is my list of what I still need to do:

Felt Christmas Tree ornaments (Started - just need to attach the baubles)
Applique initials on 4 x facewashers for nieces and nephew
6 x rice hot packs
6 x felt bookmarks
3 x mug rugs
Secret squirrel project (about 2/3rds of the way through)
Menu for Christmas Day
Decide what to bake for Christmas and Christmas gifts.

Every few days I will repost this list along with my progress.

And to finish, Christmas isn't Christmas without Frank Sinatra.


No comments: