Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Advent Blog Along # 12 - No more pencils, no more books..

Schools out!! Only an awards ceremony in the morning to go and it's all done and dusted for another year!! I'm looking forward to lazy days at home, no getting up at the crack of dawn *cough cough* and doing the school drop off. I have a few more projects to get done for Christmas presents, but the pressure is definitely off!!

So here is my updated list:

Felt Christmas Tree ornaments (Started - just need to attach the baubles) Cancelling because I just can't be bothered!
Applique initials on 4 x facewashers for nieces and nephew
6 x rice hot packs
6 x felt bookmarks

3 x mug rugs - Done 1
Secret squirrel project (about 2/3rds of the way through)
Menu for Christmas Day
Decide what to bake for Christmas and Christmas gifts.


So overall a pretty productive week eh?

Today I needed to finish the final two teacher's gifts. And I did a Cheater McCheaterson, and made them smaller and less sections. It meant that I finished it all in good time and was able to deliver them to the teachers today.

I still think they looked cute!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments: