Monday, July 4, 2011

Today's list #4

It's cold, it's windy, it's raining. I'm expecting a plumber today because my drains are blocked - which means washing, dishes and anything water related cleaning is not going to happen today. It's the last week of school and we are all feeling it. We are all tired and feeling drained. So what better way to shake the tiredy-blues than to get motivated with some fun creative stuff and get a few things done.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. So... I'm going to attempt a bit of everything!

1. Continue cutting out applique shapes for the girls quillows.
2 Knit some more of Milly's scarf
3. Digi-scrap a page out of Mop's baby album
4. Do a journal page
5. Continue working on Cat's baby quilt (Baby shower is coming up and I need to get a wriggle along!)

Let's get a coffee, and do this!

No comments: