Monday, January 17, 2011

Update...

I'm plodding along slowly on my attempt of balance in my creativity.

DIGI-SCRAPPING - Still working on Mop's baby album. I'm almost half way through it. I'm posting my finished pages

PHOTOGRAPHY - I just finished the maternity shoot editing and have given them to the beautiful couple. They are really happy with them. My next project is to start a black and white series of our family from the very start, and frame them and have a whole wall of our family growing up.

QUILTING - I'm continuing to work on my quilt and working on blocks. I also want to make a table runner topper for my dining room. I will buy the fabric tomorrow with my birthday gift voucher.

SEWING: I'm almost finished a pair of pants, but have to put it on hold because I need to make a library bag and art smock for Mop for school.

HOME DECOR: We just finished making a top for our wine rack and varnished it. It looks lovely and adds a bit of something to our very plain (so far) dining room. We also roughly priced and designed our wall unit we plan to build for the play room. That will start to come together as we can afford it.


So doing well, and enjoying working on different things everyday, and accomplishing something every day. :)

No comments: