Sunday, January 31, 2010

Right, who stole it?

Give it back to me!

Did YOU steal it?

Someone stole it!! I don't have it here - and I've searched everywhere for it. It must have been stolen.

What's missing you ask?


MY MO-JO!

I can't seem to sew.
I can't seem to quilt.
I can't even gather up the motivation to start cutting up fabric.
I can't seem to embroider.
I can't seem to do anything...

WHERE is my Mo-jo???

I'm hoping it reappears soon.

I'm also hoping my fabric order arrives this week. I have 7.5 weeks to piece, quilt and bind 2 baby quilts. Mo-jo or not... I'll have to do that!

You may have noticed that the blog is a little different again. I hated the last one. I am still trying to find the perfect one. Apart from the big ugly red UNDEFINED on the top of each post - this one will do.

If anyone finds my Mo-Jo... please return to me ASAP.

4 comments:

Beeshebags said...

Hmmmmm Skip, I'm thinking it must be something they've put in our water supply, as I seem to be having the same problem as you....it's been like that since before Xmas with me. How rude I reckon. Haven't been to your blog in ages....sorry hun. Hugs Naomi

~*PaKaHaJa*~ said...

I'll send you some of mine... Mine came back in abundance today, I've done nothing but cross stitch all day. It's been lovely.. Planning on doing the same tomorrow after the housework is done.

Car said...

To return the mo-jo, sew/jo you need to start small...

like dear jane small...

or small crochet blocks (hee, hee hee)

Hope you find it soon and where do you find your blog backgrounds, I love this one :)

Anonymous said...

Me too! Completely gone. And it's only going to get worse...