Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another 7 in 7 challenge

Last week I pretty much spent the whole week digi-scrappping. I got on top of my boy's album which is good!! Poor boy - I hadn't scrapped much in 2 years! I'm planning on getting on top of this all so I can do a big order from a printing place in the US.

So I thought I wouldn't go into this week aimless. I'm going to attempt another 7 in 7, since it worked so well last time! If anyone is going to join me, please leave a comment as well as a link to your blog with your 7 in 7 so we can all take a sticky beak!

1. Finish Mop's album (I'm about 2 years behind!)
2. Finish Milly's album (I'm about 1 year behind!)
3. Finish my grandparents album for Xmas (8 layouts)
4. Make a start on our family album (I'm about 4 years behind!!)
5. Sew up a shopping bag for Mum for her 5kg reward
6. Cut up wadding for Milly's raggy quilt.
7. Get all Milly's fabric and wadding sewn together, ready for assembly

It's going to be a relatively quiet week, so getting all this done will be awesome!

No comments: