Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Love

I have finished the raggy quilt I had started a while back. This is for my husband's cousin - she is pregnant with her first. She isn't going to find out the sex so I did it in lemon and pale green. Hopefully this can be used to keep the bubba toasty warm. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am yet to attatch my "label" on it - because I haven't made them yet - but I'll do that before I give it to the expecting Mummy.

This was a very easy quilt to make and apart from getting blisters and a purple thumb from "ragging" the edges - pretty painless. :)

I am planning to make another one for my own baby girl - but twice as big with a few more colors. I have a few flannels sitting here now and I plan to purchase some more plus some more of that cotton wadding. Hopefully I get it done in time for winter. I would love her to be snug as a bug under a raggy quilt. Though no doubt the other two kids will want one as well. :)

No comments: