Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm not lost...

I have been that busy with my studies, so haven't had time to create wonderful things - much.

I've started cutting up Mop's quilt fabric. I have piles of squares and rectangles - ready to start bagging up for when I go away. I am planning to hand sew that one, so it will be perfect for in the car.

I'm almost finished quilting Olivia's quilt. I'm really happy with how it's turning out. I am planning to go to spotlight to see if they have any wax to stop my thread from knotting up though - that drives me crazy!

I have just received a lot of fabric from freecycle, so I will be able to make some more shopping bags, fabric baskets etc. There is another lot of fabric on the way, so will sort through that when it gets here, and start deciding what I want to do with it. I want to finish cutting up Mop's fabric first - so I'll probably get that done in the next day or so.

Well I better press on, I have another lecture and packing to do for the weekend away.

No comments: